(1) Submitted information and use of information. In principle, you can use our website without disclosing your private data. You can submit certain information to us on an explicitly voluntary base, for example, we collect your name, street ZIP, city, telephone, email, fax. We may use collected information for the purpose for which you provided the information including, for example, to respond to a question that you email to us,
We will also collect other information you choose to provide to us through customer service requests and other communications you may initiate. We shall not disclose or otherwise provide such private data to third parties without your prior consent.
(2) Automatically collected information. When you visit our website, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you. This includes usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use our website, as well as server log data such as your device type, operating system, and IP address.
(3) Cookies. To ensure that our website is as user-friendly as possible we use so-called cookies. A “cookie” is a small text file which a webserver sends to your browser when you visit a website. Cookies pose no risk to your computer, as they are simply text files and not executable programs. No personal data is stored in the cookies used by us. It depends on your browser’s settings as to whether the cookie file is stored or deleted. If the file is stored, our webserver can recognize your terminal. Next time you visit the site or when you switch between functions requiring you to enter a pass-word, the cookie can save you re-entering information. This is how cookies make it easier for you to use websites requiring user input.
Additionally, cookies can help us offer you the most personalized, optimized surfing experience, if you give us permission to do so. That is unless you explicitly reject cookies and deactivate them as set out below: You can set your browser either to receive our cookies or use our website without cookie functionality. In the latter case, however, your text entries in our form fields cannot be saved for future searches, and you will have to input your data again when you next visit our website. In this case, we will also unfortunately not be able to present personally tailored content to you.
- Google Analytics: Third party analytics service providers will receive data regarding your usage of the website to provide analytics services to us. As of the date of this Policy, these service providers include Google Analytics. Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization, that means Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider.
(4) Information request, amending and deleting information. Please contact directly our support team for any request related to viewing, changing or deleting your data [contact details]. For any requests or complaints relating to privacy and data protection.
(5) Security. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your personal information or usage information. We do not recommend using the contact form to exchange any financial, medical or other sensitive information (including credit card numbers).