Strong partners ensure efficient market access
Who is Novaliq partnering with?
Novaliq works with leading academic and industry partners offering product development and execution capabilities through pre-clinical, clinical development and regulatory in USA, Europe, China and Japan:
- In December 2019 Bausch Health has acquired an exclusive license for the commercialization and development in the United States and Canada of the investigational treatment NOV03 (perfluorohexyloctane), a first-in-class investigational drug with a novel mechanism of action to treat Dry Eye Disease (DED) associated with Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD). A Phase 3 study is underway for NOV03, and Bausch Health anticipates starting an additional Phase 3 study in 2020.
- Since November 2019, Novaliq has a strategic cooperation with Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine. Hengrui has received exclusive rights to develop, manufacture and commercialize NOV03 and CyclASol® in China.
- In April 2019, Novaliq has founded Betaliq Inc., Tampa USA in collaboration with BLP Management Group, LLC. Betaliq develops beta-blockers for Glaucoma treatment, using Novaliq’s water-free technology.
- Novaliq has a European Partnership Agreement with Ursapharm Arzneimittel, one of the leading EU ophthalmic players. In October 2015, NovaTears® entered the EU market under Ursapharm’s brand name EvoTears®. Since then, EvoTears® has been successfully launched in 16 EU countries. As line extension, NovaTears®+Omega-3 has been launched in Germany under Ursapharm’s brand name EvoTears® OMEGA.
- Novaliq has a strategic Licensing Partnership Agreement with AFT Pharmaceuticals, a New Zealand-based pharmaceutical company (ASX, NZX), for the commercialization of NovaTears®and NovaTears®+Omega-3 in Australia and New Zealand.
Do you want to partner with us?
Novaliq collaborates with leading scientific partners
Prof. Dr. med. Claus Cursiefen and Prof. Dr. med. Philipp Steven in the field of ophthalmic drug delivery for the anterior segment of the eye with special focus on dry eye disease.
Prof. Heping Xu, MD, PhD, in the field of retina diseases.
Dr. Ilva Rupenthal in the field of drug delivery technologies and ocular therapeutics.
Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Wohlrab in the field of penetration and dermatology.
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Frieß in the field of protein formulation.
Prof. Gordon Tiddy and Dr. Robin Curtis in the field of basic research in formulation sciences.